store-167279

0

After reading numerous reviews submitted by others who have purchased these shoes I decided to purchase a pair in white with blue trim for my mom. Not only were the reviews very positive, you had the shoes available in size 5! What luck. My mother told me they fit very well, are very comfortable and have great support. They look great too! They are exactly what I was looking for. My mom is recovering from a stroke and these shoes do a wonderful job of supporting her feet and ankles. The shape of the sole works very well for support and rolls with you as you walk, making it less likely to trip over the toes. I assured my mom that if they didn\'t fit just right I could return them for a different size. She said they were perfect and couldn\'t imagine any shoes fitting or feeling any better than these shoes do. I have a feeling she\'ll want another pair just like these. Perhaps in another color. These shoes are perfect for anyone who is going through physical or occupational therapy, difficulty with ambulating, or tying their shoes, or just want a great pair of walking shoes. I had never heard of Propet prior to my search for the perfect pair of shoes for my mother. We are both very pleased with this purchase as well as the wonderful service Logohoo provides. Thank you.

Footwear shoe store:store-167279

Dear my friends, with short time view on store-167279 footwear upper. Below list, more comments are talking about store-167279 footwear. Wanting purchase store-167279 , can get more experience on below comments. If other idea on store-167279 footwear, comment to keep up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment