store-166986

0

Adorable shoe! I really haven't been a fan of the "bootie" style, but with the button detail and hidden platform I had to give it a try! I ordered a 6.5 and a 7 after reading that some reviewers felt it ran a bit small (I normally wear a 6.5). The 6.5 is a bit tight in the toe box, but my heel was sliding out of the 7, so I returned the 7 in the hopes that the 6.5 would break-in and be more comfortable. The 6.5 has broken in a little, but it is still a little tight around my toes. I don't feel like I am wearing such a high heel - so that is a plus. In the end I am happy with my purchase - I wear these shoes often!

Footwear shoe store:store-166986

Dear my friends, with short time view on store-166986 footwear upper. Below list, more comments are talking about store-166986 footwear. Wanting purchase store-166986 , can get more experience on below comments. If other idea on store-166986 footwear, comment to keep up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment