footwear-167287

0

After trying several good quality brands of winter snow boots, I tried the Bogs Classic Ultra High boots. The other brands were far to heavy, stiff and flat out uncomfortable and I returned them immediately. The Bogs are so much more light weight by comparison. They are flexible and thus very comfortable. I've yet to determine if they will prove warm enough in a bitter winter but I suspect that they will. Easy to put on, easy to take off. What a treat! I'm ready to play in the snow again.

Footwear shoe store:footwear-167287

Dear my friends, with short time view on footwear-167287 footwear upper. Below list, more comments are talking about footwear-167287 footwear. Wanting purchase footwear-167287 , can get more experience on below comments. If other idea on footwear-167287 footwear, comment to keep up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment