shoe-167026

0

A VERY well made and attractive slipper!!! These are really very nice as a slipper, but I think of them as more of a "house shoe"; nice if you don't wear everyday/outdoor shoes in the house (as we do) but you want something more than a bedroom slipper for indoors. Also good as some others have said, for children to wear to school where they must have indoor shoes, such as a Montessori or Waldorf school. The quality, fabric, style, all were excellent. I don't see where there are any seams that would chafe a child's foot, unless you have an extremely wide foot! These slippers I ordered in a size 3, and were too large for my son who is in size 2 1/2 to 3 shoes. Width was generous as well, but not too wide. I had to send them back, because he needs the smaller size. Size 3 measures 9 inches even inside from toe to heel; and my son's foot measures 8 and 1/3"...so you see they are too big. There was moderate arch support. The bottoms seem very good on our hardwood floors- no slipping. I love this slipper and hope Foamtreads continues to make this style. I will want some for next winter, and the next winter! Keep Foamtreads on your site, Logohoo!

Footwear shoe store:shoe-167026

Dear my friends, with short time view on shoe-167026 footwear upper. Below list, more comments are talking about shoe-167026 footwear. Wanting purchase shoe-167026 , can get more experience on below comments. If other idea on shoe-167026 footwear, comment to keep up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment