store-167060

0

After a couple dozen Mt. bike rides, I\'ll have to say I love these shoes. I\'ve had other sandals and my biggest complaint was that the soles weren\'t stiff. The Keen Commuter has a very stiff sole, so when you stand up and mash down on your single speed it doesn\'t warp under foot. Yet they are still easy to walk into a the grocery with. More than one coment I read before I ordered these shoes said they run small. This is not true in my case. I ordered a 43 and now I wish I had ordered a 42. When wet after a stream crossing or two, they tend to stretch and feel loose. The toe protection is a bonus.Bottom line, I love them.

Footwear shoe store:store-167060

Dear my friends, with short time view on store-167060 footwear upper. Below list, more comments are talking about store-167060 footwear. Wanting purchase store-167060 , can get more experience on below comments. If other idea on store-167060 footwear, comment to keep up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment