shoe-166956

0

A grand improvement over the original - I play indoor volleyball quite regularly. I have been through quite a few pairs of shoes trying to find something that fits me ideally and provides the performance I expect of a volleyball shoe. This shoe not only looks 300% better than the original gel sensei, but it feels great on the foot. I recently played a weekend tournament in the shoes and suffered no discomfort whatsoever. I did have to have the front of the shoe stretched at a cobbler (~$10 average price) but the shoe withstood the stretch and performed perfectly for me. I love the shoe, although it does have the synthetic leather upper. Having said that, it does not flex as much in the width as, say the 1100v or its successors. They have a primarily mesh upper that adapts quicker to wider feet. Otherwise, the shoes are made well enough to stand up to a shoe stretching at a cobbler.

Footwear shoe store:shoe-166956

Dear my friends, with short time view on shoe-166956 footwear upper. Below list, more comments are talking about shoe-166956 footwear. Wanting purchase shoe-166956 , can get more experience on below comments. If other idea on shoe-166956 footwear, comment to keep up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment