footwear-166982

0

Adorable, funky style. The Romika line has really got some fun designs, but I couldn't make this one work either for my size 7, B width foot. I followed another reviewer's advice and ordered a 37 (usually fit a 38). I look for shoes with replaceable inserts since I use orthotics. Unfortunately even with the velcro'd monk strap, I couldn't make this one work. Nice leather but the vamp (mid-section) where the strap was way too full and the heel cup not deep enough for orthotics. It's a higher volume shoe and probably more clog-like than anything else. Also, the arch support was minimal. A medium to thick-sock might work, but I would like more flexibility at this price-point so these will go back. Too bad. Thank goodness Logohoo is so very easy to work with! If you have a wider foot, this would be a great shoe with its great toe box. If you fit Clarks and Merrells, this brand is probably not for you. If you can fit these, Joesph Seibels and some Ecco styles will also probably work for you.

Footwear shoe store:footwear-166982

Dear my friends, with short time view on footwear-166982 footwear upper. Below list, more comments are talking about footwear-166982 footwear. Wanting purchase footwear-166982 , can get more experience on below comments. If other idea on footwear-166982 footwear, comment to keep up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment