shoe-167061

0

After 240 hours of wear - Some interesting things to note. If your feet sweat (and you don't bother with performance socks to deal with it) these might work great for you. The little inverted 'anti-fatigue' cones under the insole actually fill with sweat after long use. This might sound bad, but it's really great. It keeps the moisture away from your feet (and the smell away completely). Just remove the insole after wear so they dry out and reinsert them next use. My knees started to hurt after the first week of use. I was kind of confused about this since they were a nice cozy fit right away, no blisters. Plus the arch support seems good. Turns out these Timberland's are heavy and because I wasn't used to wearing heavy boots (new job) I found myself 'swinging' my feet more to compensate. Once I realized this and stopped 'lumbering around' the pain ended. A few last things. They make you 2" taller. Also, the leather surface marks easily. I don't know much about leather but it must be high quality because the abrasions somehow seem to heal and darken again. Overall, very happy with this tank-like boot. Lots of compliments, too.

Footwear shoe store:shoe-167061

Dear my friends, with short time view on shoe-167061 footwear upper. Below list, more comments are talking about shoe-167061 footwear. Wanting purchase shoe-167061 , can get more experience on below comments. If other idea on shoe-167061 footwear, comment to keep up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment