store-167503

0

As the owner of several UGGs other kind of boots, this was a real disappointment. The quality of this brand has definitively decreased. I just got a pair of these ones. I am right now comparing them to my old ones, the UGG Ultimate Tall 5250. My old ones are way better quality. I remember the first time I slid my feet into my very first pair of UGGs I got years back; the feeling of walking on sheepskin, the warm the comfort were beyond belief. I was expecting the same quality this time. TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT!!! These Ultimate Tall Braid feel like a very synthetic material, not as warm, the soles look feel cheap, the feeling of comfort is very average. What happened?! For me this product is so overpriced! I am returning them. I feel like crying! :( :( :(

Footwear shoe store:store-167503

Dear my friends, with short time view on store-167503 footwear upper. Below list, more comments are talking about store-167503 footwear. Wanting purchase store-167503 , can get more experience on below comments. If other idea on store-167503 footwear, comment to keep up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment