store-167269

0

As always the Merrell's are a great shoe. They are softer than most that I have had before but are very comfortable. They fit as expected, nothing unusual there. I had purchased them for a trip to Edinburgh where I thought I would use them for sight seeing on foot. While I needed a shoe and not a sandal for the weather the Plie proved to be too soft. Normally that would be a plus so I used waking shoes on vacation and saved the Merrell's for the summer around town and home. One thing the straps caused no problems. In some shoes they can be too tight and cut but these were broken in from the start. Logohoo is the best and I now know the word is a Spanish derivative for shoes.

Footwear shoe store:store-167269

Dear my friends, with short time view on store-167269 footwear upper. Below list, more comments are talking about store-167269 footwear. Wanting purchase store-167269 , can get more experience on below comments. If other idea on store-167269 footwear, comment to keep up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment