shoe-167183

0

As always, Logohoo' wonderful service never ceases to amaze me! I received these shoes in less than 24 hours and was very pleasantly satisfied with the quality of this shoe, having never purchased Kork-Ease before. For me the shoes fit perfect right out of the box and feels wonderful to walk in, not to mention their great look. Both retro and modern at the same time and very sexy! Just the new spring time shoe I was looking for. The leather is supple with a beautiful finish and the footbed is very nicely padded. Both conforming to the foot quickly. This is a great brand and I will be back for more. Again, thanks to Logohoo for all the great service over the years!

Footwear shoe store:shoe-167183

Dear my friends, with short time view on shoe-167183 footwear upper. Below list, more comments are talking about shoe-167183 footwear. Wanting purchase shoe-167183 , can get more experience on below comments. If other idea on shoe-167183 footwear, comment to keep up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment