shoe-167343

0

Awesome Boots! I bought these boots for my backpacking trip this past summer. I tried to wear them to break them in before the trip but it was hot out and the last thing I wanted to wear was boots. My trip came up fast and I had only worn the boots a handful of times and mainly only to the office where I sit all day. I Hiked the High Divide loop in the Olympic Mountains (very steep mts. lots of up down). The boots were awesome!!!! I did not get a single blister from my virgin boots. They were very sturdy and sound. They helped me keep my footing on very steep trails. I am still baffled by the fact that these boots didn't hurt at all while hiking 40+ miles in three days with a 35lb pack on my back. Recommend these to anyone!

Footwear shoe store:shoe-167343

Dear my friends, with short time view on shoe-167343 footwear upper. Below list, more comments are talking about shoe-167343 footwear. Wanting purchase shoe-167343 , can get more experience on below comments. If other idea on shoe-167343 footwear, comment to keep up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment