shoe-167236

0

An excellent, all-round double boot. I have used my Nuptse for three seasons all over the Sierras, including ice climbing and some mixed climbing as well. They are extremely warm, waterproof and comfortable. My friends with hardshells have now all bought them and love them. They work best with strap on crampons as the toe welt is very narrow and difficult with autos, especially when you have to remove them often. They are incredibly durable and resist crampon abuse well. The liners are excellent, except that the bottoms of mine cracked from running around in hard snow at camp. While stiff, they are far more flexible than hardshells. I will be wearing them in Peru and Argentina in 2008 and expect them to continue to work well. Quality is excellent. I sized mine a size larger to allow for wearing extra socks (liner, and 2 medium-thick pairs). I highly recommend these over any hardshell!

Footwear shoe store:shoe-167236

Dear my friends, with short time view on shoe-167236 footwear upper. Below list, more comments are talking about shoe-167236 footwear. Wanting purchase shoe-167236 , can get more experience on below comments. If other idea on shoe-167236 footwear, comment to keep up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment