shoe-167231

0

AMAZINGLY COMFORTABLE!!! To start off with, I am not a high heel kinda girl. I'm barely a low heel kinda girl, so I was skeptical as to the comfort and support spoken of in other reviews. These shoes are wonderful. I'm not a dancer, but I've been cast in a community theater production as a Hot Box Girl and needed something with a heel to learn choreography in. I never once worried about the heel breaking on me or my arches hurting. These are easily as comfortable as my favorite sneakers. I'm thinking about buying them in another color. I did follow others' advice and ordered wider than my normal size, so go big or go home!

Footwear shoe store:shoe-167231

Dear my friends, with short time view on shoe-167231 footwear upper. Below list, more comments are talking about shoe-167231 footwear. Wanting purchase shoe-167231 , can get more experience on below comments. If other idea on shoe-167231 footwear, comment to keep up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment