shoe-167106

0

All Clarks run large, this shoe the usual 1/2 size longer but also, a little wider than a AA shoe usually is. I had to add holes to the strap, just as other users noted. I really like the way the sandal looks, very pretty on and different. It is comfortable but hasn't enough padding for walking more than intermittently - if I wear it when I have to be on my feet for 2-3 hours, I feel it in my knees (not so with my Mephisto's and some Clarks I've owned in the past).

Footwear shoe store:shoe-167106

Dear my friends, with short time view on shoe-167106 footwear upper. Below list, more comments are talking about shoe-167106 footwear. Wanting purchase shoe-167106 , can get more experience on below comments. If other idea on shoe-167106 footwear, comment to keep up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment