shoe-167116

0

Already wrote a review, but wanted to add to some others concerns. This is my 2nd pair in black and I also have them in tan. The boots last forever! The heel does have to be replaced after a few wears depending on how hard you walk, but if you replace it with a rubber heel, the heel lasts 2 years of wearing them almost daily. The material may look thin, but I have had no problems with it. I have had the original boots for over 6 years. The chain on one boot on all the ones I have loosens and the strap falls, but if you hook the clasp to the top of the round hoop instead of the bottom it no longer falls. I love this boot and wanted to own another pair just in case they discontinued them.

Footwear shoe store:shoe-167116

Dear my friends, with short time view on shoe-167116 footwear upper. Below list, more comments are talking about shoe-167116 footwear. Wanting purchase shoe-167116 , can get more experience on below comments. If other idea on shoe-167116 footwear, comment to keep up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment