shoe-167565

0

Beautiful boots! I bought the black in size 9 and they're a perfect fit (with thinnish socks)... very comfortable. I have medium calves and can wear these over leggings or skinny jeans. I like the texture of the leather and subtle detailing. I also love how the leather is soft enough to show the outline of the ankle… avoiding the dreaded cankle look. A possible downside to the leather is that in very cold (forget about snow) weather these would not be adequate at all. IMO, they're purely a fashion statement and wouldn't hold up to the elements (I wouldn't pick these for heavily rainy days either) well. They're more like lovely gloves for the feet and legs, if that makes sense.

Footwear shoe store:shoe-167565

Dear my friends, with short time view on shoe-167565 footwear upper. Below list, more comments are talking about shoe-167565 footwear. Wanting purchase shoe-167565 , can get more experience on below comments. If other idea on shoe-167565 footwear, comment to keep up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment