footwear-167540

0

Beautiful Shoe but... I received this shoe early today after only ordering yesterday evening...probably faster than I could have gone to the mall and found! Another excellent experience from Logohoo... (Thank you!) However, I have had to return these because my foot is so very hard to fit. My feet are quite wide and while these shoes did fit, the vamp cut into the top of my foot which would have made wearing them all day painful. They are gorgeous shoes though, and for those of you who don't have 'problem' feet, I would recommend. They will look great with capris, ankle pants, shorts or dress pants/skirts - a very versatile style.

Footwear shoe store:footwear-167540

Dear my friends, with short time view on footwear-167540 footwear upper. Below list, more comments are talking about footwear-167540 footwear. Wanting purchase footwear-167540 , can get more experience on below comments. If other idea on footwear-167540 footwear, comment to keep up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment