footwear-167539

0

Beautiful Leather Embossing - The embossing on these is beautiful. They look more expensive than they are. I love these shoes, they are just right for my job in a professional office. The reason I only gave them a three on comfort is because they have this little area at the back of the shoe that is quite rough and I had to get some inserts to cover this area that constantly scratched my heel. I love the full toe box, it keeps my little piggies happy! I ordered my usual size.

Footwear shoe store:footwear-167539

Dear my friends, with short time view on footwear-167539 footwear upper. Below list, more comments are talking about footwear-167539 footwear. Wanting purchase footwear-167539 , can get more experience on below comments. If other idea on footwear-167539 footwear, comment to keep up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment