store-167264

0

Are these comfortable! I bought a pair, medium width, and they accommodate my problem feet very well. One thing that I really like about these is that they are not flat, but actually have a bit of a heel. I like having a pair of casual shoes that work with my longer pants. And these shoes have a padded interior which is more like an athletic shoe which makes them fabulous for walking. My shoes have black laces which makes them look dressier than with the white laces; nice that they can change personality so easily if needed.

Footwear shoe store:store-167264

Dear my friends, with short time view on store-167264 footwear upper. Below list, more comments are talking about store-167264 footwear. Wanting purchase store-167264 , can get more experience on below comments. If other idea on store-167264 footwear, comment to keep up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment