store-167175

0

Appropriately named for the trip I was about to take, I put these boots to the test just this past two weeks in Europe. They were perfect for tramping around in cold, snowy weather. I bought a half size larger to allow for a thick pair of socks and wiggle room for the toes. The fit was great and I could wear them all day comfortably. The soles provided the necessary traction on icy cobblestone streets as well as on trails. No complaints. Best boots I've had yet! And they were shipped in 24 hours... that's service!

Footwear shoe store:store-167175

Dear my friends, with short time view on store-167175 footwear upper. Below list, more comments are talking about store-167175 footwear. Wanting purchase store-167175 , can get more experience on below comments. If other idea on store-167175 footwear, comment to keep up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment