footwear-167308

0

Anonymous From Longmeadow, Massachusetts - This is the second pair of Clarks Metti shoes that I have purchased. I previously purchased them in black and have now bought a second pair in brown. I have wide feet and I found these shoes to be so comfortable all day. They are true to size and width and the toe box is wide enough so that the sides of your toes do not press against the sides of the shoes. They are stylish enough to wear with dress or casual clothes. It's so nice to find a shoes that has it all. Thank you Clarks and Logohoo for selling such comfortable and stylish shoes for those of us who have wide feet.

Footwear shoe store:footwear-167308

Dear my friends, with short time view on footwear-167308 footwear upper. Below list, more comments are talking about footwear-167308 footwear. Wanting purchase footwear-167308 , can get more experience on below comments. If other idea on footwear-167308 footwear, comment to keep up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment