shoe-164920

0

Bought these for walking dogs in red desert sand. Needed comfort and a shoe that breathes. I like Vans but they don't size for a woman. I also like black on black and that is hard to find. These fit what I wanted. I usually wear between an 8.5 to 9. Exchanged the 9 for an 8.5. No break in needed. I may get another pair just because they look good. I needed these in a hurry for my trip. They went to my old address. I called when I didn't get them after 5 days cause usually the order gets to me so fast. You guys are so great. UPS was contacted and the address corrected and I my order in 3 days. No hassle, no stress! I've been shopping with Logohoo for years and they are the best. Just a great team of people that are positive and friendly with a can do attitude and fast! These reviews always help me select sizes, etc., so here's mine, too.

Footwear shoe store:shoe-164920

0 comments:

Post a Comment