footwear-165560

0

Cute! I get a lot of comments on these boots. I particularly love the fact that they have a little runched part all the way down at the inside crook of the ankle, you don't see that a lot on these types of boots. I've found they're very comfortable to walk around in for long periods of time. Make no mistake, they're flat, they don't have arch support, but they have a soft footbed that eventually molds to your foot and ends up being pretty comfy. The suede is so nice and soft, too. They get scuffed up and the suede rips in all the usual spots (toe and heel) but I think that's due more to my carelessness than the quality of the shoe. I really love this boot; comfy, cute, casual, great with skinny jeans or a skirt.

Footwear shoe store:footwear-165560

0 comments:

Post a Comment