store-165372

0

Cool shoe - I am a nurse and wear these to work for my 13 hour shift. I got them because I thought if they were waterproof they might also be bodily fluid proof. They are very comfortable and easy to slip on. There is good traction. They are extremely AIRY; my feet stay cool and don't sweat in them. My only complaint is that they squeak A LOT. There is only man-made materials, no leather. This prevents water from ruining the shoe, but makes a horrible plastic/pleather rubbing noise when you walk. I've only had them a couple months but the noise is embarrassing already. Everyone has complimented how cool they look. I haven't worn them hiking so I can't comment on how they function as outdoor sport shoes, but for work they are great.

Footwear shoe store:store-165372

0 comments:

Post a Comment