store-165242

0

Comfort but not so much style - I had already purchased the Jocelyn in brown and went and bought a black pair because it is so hard to find shoes which an orthotic will fit into. I have a small (6/Euro 37) wide foot and plantar fasciitis so it is complicated. This shoe works very well. It does have a thick sole so your jeans might look short on you, but other than that, very comfortable, and good for my feet. I am a teacher and on my feet off and on for many hours - so, perfect for me. I only wish Dansko would apply the comfort of this shoe to something more stylish, something with a monk strap or buckle to dress and sassy it up a little. Just because we have foot issues doesn't mean we don't want to look good!

Footwear shoe store:store-165242

0 comments:

Post a Comment