shoe-167643

0

Beautiful shoes - The shoes arrived early and neatly packaged. I was very impressed with Logohoo services. As for the shoes, they are very elegant looking and beautiful. I normally wear a size 5.5-6. I purchased a 5.5 for my wedding since that was the only size available and it fit ok. I would recommend going with your normal shoe size when purchasing this product. The heel is a comfortable height. My toe does not feel like its getting pinched. The only problem I noticed with these shoes is that it does not lay flat on the floor, so I felt like I was wobbling slightly. I think if you practice walking in them for a bit you'll get the hang of it though. One more thing is the arch support is on the narrow side. Don't get me wrong it does support your arch area, but if you have wide feet like me it may appear that the shoes look slightly small on you. Overall, I'm satisfied with the shoes and can't wait to use it for my wedding!

Footwear shoe store:shoe-167643

Dear my friends, with short time view on shoe-167643 footwear upper. Below list, more comments are talking about shoe-167643 footwear. Wanting purchase shoe-167643 , can get more experience on below comments. If other idea on shoe-167643 footwear, comment to keep up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment